Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Jasmine's mess

The other day, Jasmine was in the back of the house, and had walked back there (without my knowledge), with a cup of chocolate milk. Apparently, she tripped and fell while holding it, and came out saying "uh-oh"...I looked up and this is what I saw.

She is explaining to me what happened. "Mommy, I tripped."


At least it was a tasty mess... =-)


"CHEESE!"


(Oh, and Dad, if you look at this, don't worry, we cleaned up the "stickiness" just as soon as I took the pictures. =)

I haven't put any new pics up of the house lately because the things they are working on now are not super noticeable in pictures. Things like wiring, plumbing, air ducts, etc. I think they are getting ready to insulate and put up sheetrock, so I will post pics when that is done!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

three letters... LOL!!! That is halarious!