Friday, March 27, 2009

Girls Night Out

A couple weeks ago I was able to have a girls night out with my good friend Erin. We went to a David Archuletta concert. (If you don't know who he is, he was the runner up on American Idol last season.) It was a lot of fun, but it was a very cold windy day and I stood outside in line for about 45 minutes!

All ready to go have fun! :-)


This is the line I was waiting in, and it was SO windy & cold!









....but the cold and wind was worth it, it was a great concert!


On a different note....it looks like we should be closing on our house on May 1. We have already locked into our interest rate. We got a great rate, so we are excited about that! Let the packing begin! :-) I will post new house pics soon.

3 comments:

The Mercado's & Family said...

where was this concert at?

Kristina said...

It was at the diamond ballroom in OKC. It is at 2-40 & Eastern. I had never heard of it before this...lol.

The Mercado's & Family said...

That was the 'cool' place to be when I was an early teen. Like 13 or 14.