Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The beginning of a new adventure!

Well.....we signed a contract yesterday....to build a home.....I am scared, nervous, thrilled, excited, apprehensive, ready, not ready (haha) as you can see a big mixture of emotions. But most of all, excited! If everything goes smoothly, building will begin mid-July. It will be in Lone Oak Parke, which is located near NW 164th & Portland. I think this may be one of our biggest adventures ever, aside from having babies. =) Anyway, I will try to keep everyone updated on the status, and I am going to post pics of the progress once the building begins! Until then...here are a few recent pics of the girls.


A typical "Jasmine" face =)



Savanna's first time in the high chair


I couldn't get her to look up for anything!


Savanna's new toy...I think she likes it. =)


Another typical "Jasmine" face.....


Have a great day!

~Kristina

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOL those pics. are great! Jaz is such a ham! I'm so happy you get a house!

delaPaz X 4 said...

Kristina - I got your msg on my blog - good to hear from you! The girls are soooo cute - I can't wait to meet them. Congrats on the house, too! I'd love to see you guys sometime soon....
Michelle