Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Sweet Jazzi

I love this video of Jasmine. I think it just really captures her personality. Just a couple notes about the video.....I did not coach her on any answers :), and you will hear her mention Madison, I think she is talking about her friend Madison, (who even though Jazzi says she is 3, is actually 8 or 9). Also, "Baby Daniel" is Rachelle's baby (my sister-in-law). Jasmine loves him sooo much! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this cute, short, video. :) Let me know what you think.



Hope everyone has a great day!

~Kristina

3 comments:

Amy said...

awww how cute! That reminds me of some of our old home videos.

HR said...

Very, very sweet! She's so grown up!

Shannon said...

Hey girl! It's fun to find fellow bloggers! Mine is shannonmoores.blogspot.com so stop by and say hey sometime! Your daughters are just beautiful! Hope you guys are doing great.-Shannon Moore