Friday, January 16, 2009

Good News!

Well, things are finally looking up on the house! Another division of Brass Brick homes has taken over and building is resuming. They estimate a completion in about 60 days! :) I can hardly believe it! I can't wait to start watching things take shape again. To see the brick, the paint, the floors, etc. :) I will be taking pictures through out the process and will try to keep them updated on here. Sorry I have not updated in almost a month. It just seems like right now my life is kids, work, and sleep. The girls are doing great. Savanna is so close to walking, I just keep waiting on her to take off anyday now. She will be 1 on February 20th. And can you believe Jasmine will be 3 in just a couple weeks???? On February 2nd my "baby" will be 3!!!! :-( What is funny is in a lot of ways she seems so much older to me than that. She is a joy, and always keeps me hopping!
Jonathan sits for the fourth and final part of the CPA exam on February 29th. Please keep him in your prayers, as this is a very busy time for him at work and makes finding adequate time to study quite the challenge. If he passes this part he will be done!!!!! :)
Here are a couple of recent pictures of Savanna Skye.....hope to post some updated house pics soon!

1 comment:

Beth said...

She is sooo sweet.... That is so cool about your house... So when is the packing and moving party.