Friday, February 13, 2009

Savanna's rough day

Savanna had a rough day today. I had to take her to the doctor because she has not been feeling well. They decided to do some tests for allergies, so they had to draw blood....I was not mentally prepared for this! All you moms out there know how it is when you are taking your baby in for vaccines, you mentally prepare yourself. Well, I wasn't able to do that, and it was horrible! So much worse than vaccines. I had to lean over her body, and hold both of her shoulders down and she screamed the whole time. I didn't think that little tube would ever fill up with blood! But, we both survived.....here are a few pics of her after the doctor visit.









Of course, Jasmine was the ever so helpful big sister today! She did a great job helping me comfort Savanna. :-)
Hope everyone had a great week and is looking forward to a good weekend!
~Kristina

3 comments:

Amy said...

oh my goodness poor baby :( mean docors :p

HR said...

Oh, poor Savanna! I had my blood drawn a few weeks ago...I didn't scream and no one held me down, but it's still not on my list of things to do again anytime soon. And I'm mad I didn't get a sticker like Savanna! I want to go to her doctor next time! ;)

Brandon and Rachael said...

I love your girls sooo much!