Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Precious Jasmine Daphne Small

Happy 3rd Birthday Jasmine! (mommy's a couple days late... =)

Is it possible that it has been 3 years since I gave birth to my precious Jazzi? Wow, time flies! But you all know that already, especially those of you that are parents. Jasmine has been and continues to be such a blessing in my life and in the life of our family. She is such a light! She brightens up even the darkest day with her beautiful contagious smile, and her positive outlook on life.

She is quick to forgive mommy when I wrong her, and loves me no matter what!

She definetely has made her share of messes.......like this example with the chocolate milk! :)

She is a fantastic big sister! She loves Savanna sooo much and would do anything to protect her. She gets upset if someone she doesn't know is holding her. She will tell them don't hold Savanna!




Jasmine, you are such a beautiful person, and I love you so much! You have blessed my life so much, and I look forward to being a part of yours, and watching you grow into a beautiful, loving, young lady....you are well on your way! I am so blessed to know you, and even more blessed to be your mom. I love you.






3 comments:

Amy said...

ya so is it weird that I have tears in my eyes?

Unknown said...

Kristina, that was such a special post about Jasmine and you are absolutely right...she is a blessing to our family!!! You are such a special mommy!! I am so proud of you and very blessed to be your mom!!! I Love You!!!!
ps I had tears in my eyes also.

Landon and Jen said...

Sweet Jasmine, and sweet mommy!