Monday, April 28, 2008

Another weekend has come & gone. Jonathan's family kept the girls on Friday night and Saturday, so we got to have some down time. We went and looked at the housing addition we had decided we wanted to build in. It is right were we want, (I-35 & Hefner Rd) the houses are the size we are looking for and in our price range. The addition was really lovely, cute houses, pretty landscaping, big tree....but there was one BIG problem. It is right behind Frontier City.... yeah...you may as well have been on the front row of the concert that was going on there....so, that is not going to work. We were really disappointed, but we went and looked at the other addition we really like, and decided to go with that. The thing is that it is more expensive, so it will be a couple of years before we can do it. But, I am really excited about it because it is a really nice addition with a pool and playground. =)

Tomorrow I am taking Jasmine on her first trip to the zoo! She is so excited because one of ther favorite books is Dr. Seuss' book "Put Me in the Zoo". Hopefully I will remember my camera to take pictures and I will post some.
We went and took family picture with my sisters and their families on Sunday evening for my mom for mothers day....I will post soon, but until then here is one of my fave's! =)


Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

The Mercado's & Family said...

I just ran across pictures of Brittany when she was about Jasmine's age and you took her to spend a day at the zoo. Now 10 full years later you are taking your own. That's crazy