Monday, April 21, 2008

It's Monday...

Well, another Monday is here, and the start of a busy week. Mondays are usually spent catching up from the weekend because the house is a mess from being on the go all weekend. Jasmine is starting to be a good helper, and picking up her toys. She loves to wash dishes, and I can't wait till the day she actually knows how! Right now she mainly likes to play with the running water. =)




Tomorrow Savanna goes in for her 2 month check-up and shots...=( I hate those! I have to be the one by her face holding her still and it is not fun! When I took Jasmine I think I cried as much as she did, lol. So, be in prayer for Savanna, that the shots don't bother her too much or make her feel bad afterwards. She is growing so much....she is my little roly-poly...which is totally opposite of Jasmine!



Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: