Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Beginning










Well, I never really thought I would do the blog thing....but I thought it would be a good way for out of town family, (and in town family) to keep up with our family. Especially our growing girls! We will see how well I keep it up...hopefully I will post pictures and updates often!



Here is some pics I took today...Savanna is 7 weeks old today! Jasmine is such a good big sister and loves Savanna. She likes to give her the paci and help give her bottles too. Although I have to keep a close eye, because sometimes she can be a little TOO helpful. =)






2 comments:

Amy said...

yeah! I get to be your first comment! I'm glad you got a spot. hehehe that rhyms. Anywho love ya!

BabyHubb said...

Cute! I linked your page to Landon and I's. Keep pictures of those cuties coming!!!