Monday, January 19, 2009

Just some cute stuff. :)

Savanna has a favorite show called "Boz the Bear". Jasmine has always liked it too, but it is pretty comical the way it keeps Savanna's attention. As soon as the music comes on she starts boucing & dancing!






A couple days ago when I went to get Jasmine up from her nap, this is what I found....I guess she has an artistic side. :) (Hint - look at the rails and headboard)






Last Sunday Jasmine wore a pretty new Christmas dress to church that my mom bought her and she really liked it. This Sunday she wore pants and when we were on the way to church she told me, "Mommy, I'm sad." I asked her why was she sad and she said (with a very sad face), "because I'm not wearing my pretty dress." She is becoming quite the little lady! But then she told me yesterday, "Mommy, I like boys, do you like boys?" WHAT?! She is not even three! Oh well, I have to laugh....and try not to worry too much. :)


Well, thats it for now! :)

~Kristina

4 comments:

The Mercado's & Family said...

Kristina, The other day Kurby came home from school with a girls phone number. He has learned how to use the phone and knows My number so now he gets other peoples phone #'s. It was in his writing an everything. I was shocked!!

Amy said...

haha they are soooooo cute! You need to bring them over again sometime! Before you move away :(

Landon and Jen said...

They are just so cute! :)

HR said...

Love the stickers! Ha! That's great!